TAXES: Washington residents will have destination based taxes added automatically. Residents of other states for whom we are required to collect taxes, may have additional state taxes added to their orders.
SHIPPING DETAILS: All quoted shipping rates (except of Alaska and Hawaii) are for UPS ground delivery. Please let us know if this is an urgent order and we can quote you a price for overnight shipping. UPS requires an adult signature for delivery – you must be over 21 years of age to receive the package. Many of our customers prefer shipping to a business address so that someone is guaranteed to be available for a signature.
ALASKA/HAWAII: Because all shipping to these states is overnight, and is expensive, we have decided to split the difference with our customers in these states. Shipping for each case is $100.
STATE REGULATIONS: By individual state laws, we are only allowed to ship to certain states. If your state does not allow us to ship to you, you will be reminded in a pop-up window. We cannot ship to AL, AR, DE, KY, MS, OK, PA, RI, SD, UT, WV. Call us regarding shipment to CT or MD before purchasing on line. Otherwise contacting your State Representative is our only suggestion.
WEATHER: Weather can adversely affect our wines during shipping – if we deem the temperatures to be too hot or too cold for shipment, we will hold your wine until there is a more appropriate time to ship. While this is rarely an issue during the more moderate seasons with our spring and fall allocations, if you place an order during the summer or winter months, you may be contacted by a member of our team and given the option of holding your wine until weather conditions improve or paying additional shipping charges to have your wine shipped overnight.
Privacy & Security
We value your privacy and do our best to ensure your information is safe.
Cancellation and Return Policy :
- Wine allocation: As a new small business, if you sign up for the club in the tasting room and receive a discount we typically ask that a minimum of one shipment is received. If life circumstances change and you'd like to be put in alumni status for a while, we are happy to work with you.
- We are able to cancel or modify allocation shipments or online store orders for a full refund as long as the order has not shipped yet. To cancel or change an order, please email us at: email@example.com or call us at (509) 520-6251. We will do our best to stop or change your shipment, however shipments are fulfilled in real-time and we may not be able to stop or change the order. If your order has already been shipped and you still need to cancel the order, it is best to receive the shipment and then send it back using your own shipping method. Orders that are refused delivery on the receivers end will be charged a 25% restocking fee and a $10.00 charge for the delivery back to our warehouse.
- We’ll work personally with you to correct any shipping or billing errors caused due to our oversight.
Terms of Sale:
- All sales are considered final and complete after 15 days from date of the invoice. Shipping is nonrefundable and once an item is opened all sales are considered final. Please see Cancellation and Return Policy for more information on returns and exchanges.
- It is illegal for minors under 21 years old to purchase alcoholic beverages. By placing an order for alcoholic beverages through
ALUVÉ's online store you agree that you are over 21 years old. Any minors caught illegally purchasing alcoholic beverages through the ALUVÉ online store will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- All orders will be fulfilled within 3 business days from receipt. In the event of a holiday, please call for our special holiday shipping schedules.
- If you have any questions about our order or shipping policies, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything we can to answer your questions and to clarify our policies.
Monday - Satudarday ( except holidays )
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM U.S. Pacific Standard Time